Design System and UXD
Calvry is an AI-based food & nutrition recognition app. It is powered by our Food AI API. That is based on the latest innovations in deep learning and image classification technology to accurately identify food items & their nutritional values.
Define and develop the design system.
Design and develop Prototype
As a UX Designer, I work closely with Calvry team members, developers, and project owners to define and develop a Design system, and UXD process.
The main challenge was to create an AI-based app that is a fully automated smart solution for mankind to adopt a healthy eating lifestyle. The main feature is a smart camera taking the picture which reduces customer effort to verify calorie intake. I took this project from scratch, and I personally wanted to build all this without any other designer.
When I started, the product owner discussed with me some key features, and based on that I started meeting with the team to get the requirements and get started the wireframing.
Whenever I start working on XD, I start with the Design system and components library first.
When designing applications at scale, it becomes increasingly challenging and hard to remain consistent. In this case, the design systems with libraries can be incredibly handy to ensure all your team members are always using the latest design elements to build cohesive, consistent experiences across all your projects.
Created Interactive Prototype.
After complating the screens, Creating Interactive Prototyping in XD is very easy. As a designer, you can share flows within your designs or prototypes using any of the available sample presets and set permissions to reshare them further.
Calvry app Benefits
- The best & easiest way to take care of your calory intake in a day.
Calvry is trained on thousands of images across various food categories to provide instant results.
- Fully Automated Camera to Capture and Verify.
- Maintaining visual food intake history.
Better user engagement.
- Fun & Easy way to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Track your daily/ weekly/ monthly eating pattern & calorie intake.
- Analyze your calorie difference between various meals like breakfast, snacks, lunch, or dinner.
- Add meals for previous days as well.
- Track your exercise or calorie burn activities
- Watch your daily diary to balance your diet & activities.
- Set your daily calories intake value as per your weight goal